G-FIX s. r. o.

Dear business friends,

G-FIX s.r.o. is a business technology company with 15 years of experience in the field of industrial chemistry. The main focus of our business is to supply high quality and high performance industrial adhesives, sealants, aerosols, technical fluids, engineering tapes and specialty products according to customer specifications.

More than 45% of the products are supplied to trading companies under private label. The remaining 55% is supplied directly to the end consumer.

Who are our products for?

Our products are aimed at all manufacturing and trading companies looking for superior product quality, technological advice and uncompromising rationalisation in purchasing.